Monday, February 1, 2010

More Blocks for Margaret

Here are the blocks I made for Margaret. (Sorry, I didn't realize how bad the photos were until I uploaded them just now. Oh well, you get the idea.)


I added a few of my own fabrics as Margaret suggested.


I enjoyed making the wonky but not too wonky log cabins. Margaret, you're quilt's going to be really cool!

I'm so excited about how far ahead of schedule we are! We weren't even supposed to start until February, and many of us are already done. If you're not, no pressure, you still have until the end of the month. I already can't wait to see what Rachel comes up with for March.

Also, if you're not necessarily following along with all the blog comments, you may not know that Minna has had to back of the bee. Thankfully, her daughter Ruth has agreed to take her place and will make Margaret's block as well as the blocks for the rest of the months and of course be the May queen. I'm so appreciative that Minna found a replacement for us. Thanks, Minna! We'll miss you. Welcome, Ruth!

Happy sewing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment