Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September's Blocks


How about using school supplies while sewing?!

I have chosen a block I hope you will all find to be quick and easy, Dale Fleming's 6 minute circle. Curved piecing is scary but this method may just change your mind. Our own Shelly demonstrated this at a NEMQG meeting & I decided I needed to make these.

Included in your packages is the freezer paper for the template. You will just need to cut along the pencil line (while the paper is still folded) to finish the template. If you are making two blocks the template can be used more than once. Just use a pressing cloth so you don't get any of the residual glue on your iron.

You will need a zipper or open-toe foot and a glue stick. I'm hoping everyone happens to have those things laying around.

Good luck & have fun!! I know this time of year can be crazy so no rush to get these back to me.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment